General Information about Events & Facilities
ASC of Montana 2020 Summer Round Up is CANCELED
Frenchtown Trial Arena Location:
Miller’s Arena, 16315 Touchette Lane, Frenchtown, MT
Coming from Spokane on I-90 (headed east): Take the Huson exit (85). Turn left off the exit ramp and go over I-90 and then make a right onto the frontage road. Continue on frontage road for about 2.5 miles, take a left onto Touchette Lane and go .4 miles to Fox Hill Dr. Take a left and park.
Coming from Missoula on I-90 (headed west): Take the French Town Exit (89) then turn right off the exit ramp and go to the Stop sign. Then make a left onto the frontage road and continue about 2.2 miles, passing Frenchtown Pond State Park. Take a right onto Touchette Lane and go .4 miles. Turn left onto Fox Hill Dr. and park.
Note: that Touchette Lane is the first street on the right after passing the end of Frenchtown Pond, and Fox Hill Dr. is the first street on the left after turning onto Touchette Lane
General Information for ASC of MT Events
These shows are ASCA sanctioned by the Australian Shepherd Club of Montana. All ASCA rules apply. ASC of Montana and their members assume no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by an exhibitor, handler, dog, property, child or spectator. No entry fee will be refunded if the show cannot open or be completed due to riots, civil disturbances, acts of God, public emergencies or other events beyond the control of ASC of MT. Entries must be made on the official ASCA entry forms. (Attainable at: www.asca.org select: Forms and Rulebooks)
Proof of rabies vaccination may be required.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE
- Draw will be posted prior to start of trial.
- Bitches in season will run in draw order.
- Bitches in season will remain crated when not competing.
- All dogs must be on leash or crated when not competing.
- Please clean up after your dogs. Clean up tools and receptacles are placed at strategic locations around the trial site.
- Changes and/or substitutions, other than natural division progressions, must be submitted to the trial secretary in writing the evening before the trial.
- Move-ups are allowed, but they may not be recorded correctly unless written notification is provided to the trial secretary prior to the start of the trial.
- Any change requests, including substitutions, must be submitted to the trial secretary in writing the evening before the trial.
- Entry fees will be refunded only when a dog has been certified by a licensed veterinarian as unable to compete due to sickness or injury. Owner will be responsible for all vet fees.
- No telephone, facsimile, email, or incomplete entries will be accepted. All entries must be on signed ASCA? entry forms with proper fees included.
- Please use one entry form per dog. Indicate Trial AM and/or Trial PM in the date row above the columns for each date.